Learn About What We Do.
At Proinnovate, we strive to inspire and bring to reality the ideas we think are revolutionary! Creating something new and different to bring about the change we believe in – that’s what we do.
We create and provide innovative training programmes and interactive technologies that evolve education to encompass the essential life skills and tools the real world now demands.
In simple terms, we train students in essential skills, diverse subjects and powerful learning tools to promote holistic development of the students via action-packed programmes that consists of games, activities and projects specifically designed for them to develop these skills. We also create and collaborate to provide educational products designed to help schools do what they do, better.
We do 3 things. Programmes, Products and Projects.
We offer highly interactive and hands-on educational programmes designed for high school students in Mumbai! (We plan to extend into other parts of India later.) These programmes aim to train students in developing life-skills and essential qualities that enable them to undergo holistic development.
At the moment we offer two programmes:
- Leaders Of Tomorrow – Imparting sustainable and quality leadership training to high school students through interactive methods and exploratory activities resulting in a generation of young, capable and confident leaders of tomorrow. Click Here for programme details.
- Get PsychEd! – Providing an active platform for participants to engage in interactions designed for them to explore Psychology and discover its importance, such that they develop the ability to empathize and develop emotional regulation techniques for their lives. Click Here for Programme Details.
- TIPS – It stands for “Theory for Inventive Problem Solving”. (a.k.a., TRIZ. It is a Russian problem solving methodology that will transform your creative capabilities by empowering you with its concepts, simple enough for even a 12-year old to apply in daily life. Click Here for programme details
In the near future, we will be adding more programmes focusing on other skills, such as:
- Mind Maps – A detailed interactive training course on effectively learning and applying mind maps to support better understanding and memory. A Mind Map is the external mirror of your own natural thinking facilitated by a powerful graphic process, which provides the universal key to unlock the dynamic potential of the brain. This goes best along with our “Whiteboard Paint” product offering.
We invent products ourselves as well as partner with companies that offer amazing new technologies and ideas, to bring all that is new, to you. At the moment, we are working on several possibilities and will update this space soon!
We undertake and lead projects and ideas for various schools and localities, where we facilitate the project planning and execution. It can range from filming awareness videos to organising competitions, dealing with social and educational activities.
- Kabaad ka Jugaad: An upcycling project that involves an environmental innovation competition, concluding with a public event to educate people in the awesome concept of upcycling! We reached over 20,000 people in our debut competition and festival and will be doing a better and bigger version of the same in the later half of 2017! Click here to visit the project page.